Registration For Students Entering Grades 1-8
All parents/guardians registering new students in the Greenwich Township School District must supply proof of residency, transfer information, and student's health/shot records. We are currently scheduling registration appointments for students new to the Greenwich Township School District.
All parents registering grade 1 through 8 students must bring the following completed forms at the time of registration:
Proof of residency
1. If you are a homeowner or renter:
Copy of (any one of the following:) property tax bills, deeds, contracts of sale, leases, mortgages, signed letters from landlords and/or other evidence of property ownership, tenancy, or residency.
2. Copy of (any two of the following:) voter registrations, licenses, permits, financial account information, utility bills, delivery receipts, and/or other evidence of personal attachment to a particular location.
3. If applicable, a copy of Court Orders, State Agency Agreements, other evidence of court or agency placements or directives, documents pertaining to military status and assignment, or any other business record or document issued by a governmental entity.
If you are neither a homeowner or renter:
If you do not own or lease the property in which you are residing, we require you to complete a domicile affidavit (click here) and the property owner must complete a residency affidavit (click here). Along with your domicile affidavit, we ask that you provide the following
- Copy of any voter registration, licenses, permits, financial account information,utility bills, delivery receipts, and/or other evidence of personal attachment to a particular location.. The property owner must supply proof of ownership with the residency affidavit (i.e., mortgage statement or tax bill). If you do not own or lease the property which you and your children are residing, you may be eligible for services through the McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act. Please click here for details.
- Transfer card from previous school (grades K through 8 if applicable).
- Student's last report card and most recent standardized testing scores.
- IEP (if applicable).
- Please access our new student registration form by Clicking Here Please complete all sections accurately, and sign where indicated. Please read the information below, which will assist you in completing this form: