Registration Procedure for Kindergarten Students

All parents/guardians registering new Kindergarten students in the Greenwich Township School District must supply proof of residency as well as the student's health/shot records. Students who are, or will be, 5 years old on or before October 1, 2021, are eligible to enter Kindergarten in September of 2021.

All parents registering Kindergarten students must bring the following completed forms at the time of registration:

New Student Registration Packet
Please access our student registration packet by clicking here. Please complete all sections accurately, and sign where indicated.  Please read the information below, which will assist you in completing this form:

Section 1:  New Student Personal Information.
Please complete all sections as they pertain to your child.  

Section 2:  Student Address Information.
Please enter student's current address.

Section 3:  Parent/Guardian Information.
Please enter all information as it pertains to child's mother, father and/or court-appointed guardian or step parent.

Section 4:  Alternate Contacts.
Please enter any emergency contact information.  You must enter a primary home contact for the child's legal residence.  You may enter up to three additional contact names.

Section 5:  Custody Arrangements.
Please enter information as it pertains to any joint/sole custody issues.  Custodial parent  refers to the parent with whom the child resides.  Please answer all questions regarding rights of non-custodial parent.  You will be asked to provide a copy of the court order which designates custodial parent.

If you are a homeowner or renter:

  1. Copy of (any one of the following:) property tax bills, deeds, contracts of sale, leases, mortgages, signed letters from landlords and/or other evidence of property ownership, tenancy, or residency. 
  2. Copy of (any three of the following:) voter registrations, licenses, permits, financial account information, utility bills, delivery receipts, and/or other evidence of personal attachment to a particular location. 
  3. If applicable, a copy of Court Orders, State Agency Agreements, other evidence of court or agency placements or directives, documents pertaining to military status and assignment, or any other business record or document issued by a governmental entity.

If you are neither a homeowner or renter:
If you do not own or lease the property in which you are residing, we require you to complete a domicile affidavit (click here) and the property owner must complete a residency affidavit (click here). Along with your domicile affidavit, we ask that you provide the following

  1. Copy of any voter registration, licenses, permits, financial account information, utility bills, delivery receipts, and/or other evidence of personal attachment to a particular location.. The property owner must supply proof of ownership with the residency affidavit (i.e., mortgage statement or tax bill). If you do not own or lease the property which you and your children are residing, you may be eligible for services through the McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act. Please click here for details.

Proof of Relationship to Student:

  1. Student's Birth Certificate.
  2. Court-ordered custody arrangements (if applicable).

Student Health Records:

  1. Previous School Health Record (if applicable).
  2. Physician's Copy of Immunizations (shot records).
  3. Physician Health Survey
  4. All new students entering GTSD are required to supply proof of a health physical completed not more than 365 days prior to the start of school.
  5. Family Health Survey Grades